Nothing better than keeping your brass & copper looking new at all times.
Best of all no need to keep up with the weekly polishing to keep clean.
Clean - Coat & Protect from
With confidence you can bring back the colour and shine to all anodized / powder coating and highly polished aluminium.
1 easy application to protect from
Keep your treasured Jewellery polished and protected for years.
Remove all rust as well as protect your stainless steel from
And most of all easy to keep clean.
• Everbrite™ and ProtectaClear® are unique, crystal clear coatings that are very user friendly and easy to apply.
• Everbrite™ and ProtectaClear® are one part, clear, protective coatings made up of a blend of polymer resins in a solvent base with additives to protect metals from oxidation and U.V.
• Each coating comes in a Natural Finish and a Satin Finish.
• Both Everbrite™ and ProtectaClear® have excellent adhesion on all types of metal and some types of plastics, vinyl’s and other substrates.
• They are homogenous, one part coatings so there is nothing to mix and the coatings will not separate.
• Everbrite™ is suitable for internal, external or submersed use as a non-toxic, anti-corrosion protection for ferrous and non-ferrous metals, galvanized, anodized and painted surfaces.
It can also be used on concrete, stone, wood and fiberglass. ProtectaClear® is recommended for metal that gets a lot of use like railings, jewellery or metal exposed to salt or chlorine.
• Everbrite™ and ProtectaClear® are non-conductive coatings and will prevent corrosion caused by dis-similar metals.
• Everbrite™ and ProtectaClear® will remain flexible so they will not chip, crack or peel. They will not discolour or yellow with exposure or heat.
• Everbrite™ will refinish faded surfaces and restore the original colour and protect from sun fading, salt air oxidation, moisture damage, tarnish, acid rain and other damaging elements. ProtectaClear® has extra resins that are highly resistant to salt corrosion.
• Everbrite™ and ProtectaClear® are self-annealing; the coating will blend to itself and can be maintained indefinitely.
• Everbrite™ Coatings are NOT like lacquers or urethanes that will yellow and discolour with exposure to the sun.
• While other clear coats may be U.V.stable, many do not have the U.V. absorbers in them that protect the colours behind the coating like Everbrite™. Everbrite™ has U.V. absorbers and Anti-oxidants to protect the metal or paint behind the clear coating from discoloration and corrosion.
Fill in the below to get in tough and find out more!
Sun can cause paint to fail, causing chalking and fading. Salt air can corrode metal causing rust and ugly corrosion. Acid rain can cause permanent damage to metal and stone. Metals like copper, brass, bronze will tarnish; stainless steel will rust and corrode; Aluminium windows, Doors & Garage Doors will fade and corrode.
• Everbrite™ refinishes faded and dull surfaces to look like new again and protect them against sun fading, salt air corrosion, acid rain, tarnishing, moisture and other damaging elements for years.Protected surfaces will be much easier to keep clean as dust and dirt cannot penetrate the paint or hang on the oxidation. Everbrite™ is formulated for exterior metal or painted metals as well as most interior metals as well. Use Everbrite™ on any metal that is exposed to alcohols, even hand sanitizers.
• ProtectaClear® prevents tarnish and oxidation on plated metals, copper, brass, silver, anodized steel, stainless steel, etc. The metal must be polished or cleaned first, all traces of polish residue must be removed and then ProtectaClear® can be applied to seal the surface. ProtectaClear® is formulated for metal exposed to salts and chlorines and for metal that gets a lot of use like railings or jewellery. ProtectaClear® has resins that are highly resistant to salts and chlorines. ProtectaClear® keeps unpainted metal looking like it is freshly polished. Metal polished to a satin finish will retain the satin look.
Do a self test to see if its not too late
Ask Us How
Everbrite™ Coatings is the way to go with sealing and protecting all Rusty Metals & Corten Steel for years of protection from further corrosion and staining.